Waterproofing is what protects your structure against water infiltration which can cause expensive and irreversible damages. It is mostly invisible after construction is completed. Every day the basement of a building, or the outermost layer of a tunnel, is exposed to intense fluctuations in moisture levels and temperatures, all contributing to its deterioration. Count on Sika to provide long-lasting waterproof systems to protect your project.
Sika Waterproofing Solutions
- Sika's solutions are suitable for even the most challenging requirements to keep water in or out of long-lasting structures, such as tunnels, bridges, basements, or balconies.
- Sika has developed solutions for special site conditions, including microbiological and chemical attack resistant products, high mechanical resistance products, free of physically linked plasticizers and ecologically sustainable products.
- For drinking water facilities, our waterproofing systems fulfill the most stringent drinking water approvals.
- We consider the entire waterproofing process to the very last detail and can provide solutions for both new build and renovation projects.
- Sika’s long-term experience and know-how to provide both products and system solutions is a key added value for your next project.